Sunday, January 11, 2009

What a motley crew!!! :) We look forward every year to visiting with my college roommate and her family! I can't believe how big her kids are, which reminds me of how big mine are! I remember when her oldest was just a baby!! Now, he's taller than I am!!


*Reverse these two photos and you get the idea of how much egg drop soup Max ate!!! I only helped him out with a couple of spoonfuls.




This is Ally's Playmobile circus santa brought her. The pony show and trapeze was attended by the Jedi Force's clone troopers.... on leave?!



1 comment:

kim said...

It was so great seeing you guys over break!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you for making time for us.

LUV that photo of our kids together. I luv ANY photo of our kids together ~ it just doesn't happen enough anymore.....

And soon we will have a new little one to add to the tribe ;)

Miss ya!