Monday, January 5, 2009

We survived Christmas! Yay! I have many photos from our own family and the grandparents, which will all be out of order. Trying to keep track of all the pictures we take on two separate computers is quite a feat. But, technology can most of the time..rock!! (more on that later). This series is from the Miller Christmas in Tipton.






When was the last time you put your 9 year old kid in a wrap? My dear sister was demonstrating the different ways to use this wrap to carry a baby. (BTW, my brother and SIL will be getting their baby right around the same time our Vivi is due. It's very exciting to think of these two babies growing up together.) Anyway, Max asked to be carried. His wish was granted by Uncle Chris.
Ally opening a very cool gift. Beside her is my sister, Meleah. Behind her is my brother, Nick and his girlfriend, Rachel. I think Nick had fun buying for the nieces and nephews this year. He has some awesome help in Rachel. He had a homerun with everything.


Miller family picture. I will try to name them in an orderly fashion.............do you really care? Probably not, but I'll do it anyway.
Front Row: Papa John with Tessa, Ally, Hattie, Mom (Linda), Meleah, Dave (hubby)
Stairs: Me, Eric, Max, Nick, Chris, Jay (with the traditional goofy smile) and Crissy
*If you look closely at Jay and Uncle Chris behind him.....notice Chris's ornry face? He put Jay up to his goofy grin. Those two together - so much trouble potential.

1 comment:

annieg said...

Yay, congratulations to Chris and Chrissy! How much fun for the babies to grow up together!