Friday, January 16, 2009

After the holidays, I'm looking foward to some of my favorite shows coming back. Still love my stand-by's - Samantha Who, Grey's, Law & Order SVU, Friday Night Lights, Army Wives and CSI; Vegas- so sad to lose you, Grissom!!! However, there are a few more that I have to add.


I watched "House" off and on for awhile, so I would have to say that it qualifies as a fave.
30 Rock has always, well, rocked. Have I mentioned how much I love Tina Fey?! After the Sarah Palin phenomenon, I'm thinking 30 Rock will finally get some much deserved recognition. I'm sitting here laughing at some of the things that Jack (Alec Baldwin) says...........



"The Mentalist" - Awesome show. Simon Baker is a cutie!



The kids watched the first round of auditions with me and were loving it. I may have some new Idol buddies to watch with me!




"Life On Mars". Very creative. A cop from the present falls into a coma and finds himself in 1973 (I think). The way they think, dress and talk seems pretty authentic. Very funny.





I thought one of my faves wasn't coming back this fall, but I was wrong. *Thank you, Paul, for straightening me out :) "Life" is one of our favorites and seems to just get better.....




*Something else I was wrong about? (Yeah, I know, but it does happen every once in a while - I'm wrong twice in a short amount of time) I could have sworn I was told that this was SNL's last season. It is not.... At least as far as I know ;)
* Also, I have to put my thoughts out there on Grey's.....I loved Denny and was very sad when he died. However, dead Denny having sex with Izzy?! Huh? Even my love for ghosts and ghost stories cannot include this story line.
***Oooh. Oooh. I just read that the abc president is defending the Dead Denny storyline. He says as far as ghost stories go, that's not what's going on. He's implying Denny is not a ghost and that the storyline is really smart - the viewers will be the judge as to how creative this direction is for the show. Hmmmmmm............





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out!!! Cannot wait until Life come back in February. I hope all is well with you all. Paz meu amigos!!!