Tuesday, January 1, 2008

SOOOOOOOOO very exciting!! I got my own Carhart (Berne) coat and cover-alls. I have been using Eric's stuff, and let me tell you....it was a little....huge. I got my own, now, and it will make for some toasty warm ventures out to the barn. It will also come in handy when I put the van in the ditch after a snow. Hey, it was drifting, and skewed the edges of the road!!!!!
^%&*!!!! dogs!! Ok, well they were having fun , here, but don't EVEN get me started on the destruction and headaches caused.............................................

1 comment:

kim said...

Love your new site - love the name, too.
It was so great to see you guys - doesn't happen enough. The kids had a blast - and now that i am sifting through laundry, i realize that i have a pair of jeans and a t-shirt in a Max size that i need to ship to you!

:)
And love the coveralls girlfriend~