Wednesday, January 30, 2008

It's the next installment of "A Few Of My Faves..."

For one thing, I can't stand the fruity waters. They just taste like sugar. I also can't do Gatorade or Propel, because of the sugar content. I know it sounds crazy, but this stuff just tastes better than any other water. PLUS, it has electrolytes! I'm campaigning for Smartwater to deliver 75 gallons at a time to my house. For some reason, they are not responding........







Sabra hummus~~~So incredible yummy! (Specifically, with pine nuts) I get it at Costco, in the BIG tub. It goes great with carrots, peppers, and pita chips!!

Pascual Torso cabernet( Argentina). I have sampled many wines in my day. I have experienced wine tasting in Napa Valley (twice) and Estes Park, CO. This is the best cabernet I've ever had. The best part? It's only $9.99. The bad part? I can only get it at World Market, so it requires organization when planning a special meal.
Oh yeah...................sleeping bags for my feet!!!!!! (Many of you know the slipper debacle of '06)
More on warmth..This stuff I get from Mom. It is fabulous! It softens my hands during the winter, and yes, I DO believe it actually warms my skin. It does not possess a fruity/flower smell, so it's purely a functional treatment.
All tea is good tea. However, after purchasing boxes and boxes of teas that were good, I've found my favorite that's great.

1 comment:

kim said...

I LOVE Smartwater - super love it!! It does just taste better. I agree about the fruity waters - i think the flavor tastes too artificial.
But sometimes Smartwater is hard to find!

:)