Sunday, January 13, 2008

I hear this is a great book. I'm sure it has liberated hundreds of women. I have seen women on talk shows describe how they were provided a reality check while reading it. I will buy about 25 of these books and give them out to all the young ladies that continue to call my house looking for my sons. Am I serious? HELL yes! Did my friends and I call boys in 2nd and 3rd grade? Maybe. I don't remember that far back. But, even if we did, it was one call here and there. Max and Jay have these two girls calling them daily. Is that sooooo bad? No, not if it was even once a day. These girls call over 10 TIMES A DAY!!! Our phone number is listed in the school directory. My cell phone is also listed. The intent was for parents to be able to get ahold of me, not lovesick little girls. Last Friday night, there were 4 calls to my voicemail and 6 calls on the answering machine. The boys will be nice at first, answering the questions these girls have for them. Then, they will tell them to hang up, or in desperation, hang up on them. It doesn't matter. They call back. OR, they call my phone. Today, it started at 8:30 on a Sunday morning. After the phone rings 4 times, I tell the boys to tell them not to call back. They said they had already. I guess it's time for "Big Bad Mama" to get involved.

Not looking forward to the teen years......................


*Does anyone else have trouble uploading photos over the weekends? Anything more than one uploaded image and it takes FOREVER!! I have pix of our weekend that I want to post, but may have to wait until Monday...........

No comments: