Sunday, October 31, 2010

This is a freaky mother/daughter costume duo. Those masks, while very simple in their design, were probably the scariest of the night.

Out of about 50+ people, there were maybe 3 or 4, who didn't have a costume on. Everyone gets into the spirit and as the years have passed, the more people who attend. At one point in the night, I had trouble maneuvering through the crowd....and NOT because I was intoxicated ;) I spent most the night chaperoning kids. We have decided to hire a babysitter for the entire month of October next year. Any takers???




Eric's co-worker got in on our theme, too. She was Max, the dog. This was SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!! Have I mentioned, recently, how much I love Halloween????




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was eagerly awaiting this post. I always love your costumes. Question: next year are you going to go as Taylor Momsen (the girl who played Cindy Lu in the movie) as she appears now? In case you didn't know, she's a gothy skank on Gossip Girl and a singer.