Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Awesome fall......

My brother, SIL and nephew came for the weekend, to compliment Grandma's stay. We had planned to go to the orchard, but the weather had something else in mind, namely, rain and cold. Oh well, we still found stuff to do here.

Not sure who loved this more, Kyu or George.
I think Kyu had a good time on Vanilla. I wasn't sure he would actually get up on the saddle, but he did (without even a hesitation).

Of course he had to fight THIS one for all the riding time.
Our October is such a crazy, busy month. Football certainly takes a huge chunk out of our days and weekends. However, there is so much we WANT to do that it is difficult to squeeze it all in. There are parties, costume preparation and haunted houses. Last year we didn't get to a single one, which is a travesty. This year, we will try harder. Where does all the time go????? How is it that we only have a few weekends left in October? I don't have the answer, so if any of you know how to freeze time, please share!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love these! Kyu now loves horses, which I guess means he fits in even more perfectly with our family.