Sunday, October 31, 2010

*First of all, I want to post photos of Al's finished desk, but she hasn't been able to keep her room clean for any length of time, so my "tidy" windows of opportunity are severely limited. Maybe today. Or not.



HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!
I have said this a couple times in the last few weeks......our Halloween season is as busy, if not busier, than Christmas. It's crazy, hectic, chaotic..but fun. This year, Viv was such a trip. She really got into Halloween - wanting to see all the decorations at the stores, ,having no issue with putting on a costume, and of course, the candy.

Viv was treated to all sorts of goodies at Al and Jay's school. Here, she demonstrates the two-fisting of sugar delights.

Max,Dyl and Grant dressed up as the "Three Stooges" for their Halloween dance. I was very proud of them. Only a hand-ful of kids dressed up and the dance was for grades 6-8. I figured they'd be too embarrassed, especially being with the older kids. Of course, I did have to hear the downloaded soundbites of "Wise Guy, eh?" and "Nyuck, Nyuck, Nyuck" for days prior.


Here's Max and his "special friend", Rachel. I remember the days of wearing boy's jerseys,well. I don't remember doing it in 6th grade, but still. It seems remarkable how much the hormones seemed to have exploded upon entering the 6th grade. Will I really have to be dealing with boyfriend/girlfriend issues while enduring the terrible two's and independent threes????? Oy.



No comments: