Wednesday, September 22, 2010


I am truly grateful for a couple of girls who seem to love watching after Vivian at football games/practices. The above picture is Viv and Rachel. Rachel is awesome, as is Kasi. Are these girls helping with Viv because she's cute and funny? Perhaps. It could also be that both these girls crushing on Max, and what better way to win his heart than to get "in" with his baby sister? No matter the reason, there are some pretty awesome girls for Max to be surrounded by. This is quite the relief for me, since I will be screening and choosing the suitable girlfriends for him soon. As I'm sure my mother can attest to, teens ALWAYS listen to their parents regarding who is best for them to date. (Ok, Mom, you can quit laughing hysterically at that comment. Breathe. )

1 comment:

natther said...

OMG - I can't catch my breath due to the side-splitting-laughter! And crying.

Seriously, you didn't choose any worse than 90% of women. Those were all learning experiences so you could end up with such a gem and soul mate.

Oh, no, here comes the laughter again…