Sunday, February 22, 2009

While visiting my brother and SIL in Indiana a couple weeks ago, I got to looking at Crissy's cupcake book. I fell in love, then proceeded to buy my own copy and make plans to do
several different cupcakes out of it. These were my first attempt. I can honestly say, making the cupcakes was by far, the easiest part of the sleep-over process!!!


These are Max and Jay's creations...note the Star Wars book next to Jay and the headless and bleeding teddy bear next to Max. For the love of pete, can't even cupcakes be sweet ?!

Cupcakes made in the likeness of the girls coming over. I found it interesting that Ally is the only blondie in the group! More on the night later, unless my brain chooses to block it out to protect me.






3 comments:

natther said...

Those cupcakes are adorable! And I see you got your way. That's what being a mom is all about - once in awhile you just have to lay down the law.

BTW, you must not have seen 'sleepovers' from my view, or you never would have agreed to do this. Do you really think I did it for the fun of it?

Meleah said...

Hey Mom, I'll never forget the New Year's sleepover you let me have in junior high. It was the best party ever! See? You were helping make memories.

Monc, LOVE the cupcakes. More comments to follow!

kim said...

These cupcakes are ADORABLE!!!!
Al and her friends must have loved them! You are the coolest mom on the block ! :)

SO cute - seriously Mon.......