Friday, September 5, 2008

Just the first installment of football pictures....This was their first scrimmage, so not even a game yet. This particular night, our team got 8 touchdowns and four of them were Max.
I really have no shame when it comes to bragging. I can't help it. Max absolutely loves this sport and is really good. It is so much fun to watch him play.
I have to say that the coaching staff this year is phenomenal. Last year, Max forgot gear all the time. We would be halfway (or all the way) to practice when Max would ask if I remembered to put his helmet in the van. Umm..nooo. This year coach made it clear that this was the player's responsibility, not the parent's -water bottles, gear and game/practice times are on the player. I love it. As of yet, no mad dashes back home for forgotten things.

2 comments:

kim said...

Wow Monica - he LOOKS like a football player ~
the way he catches and runs ~ looks like he was born with one in his hand!

Love the pictures!! It was awesome to talk to you - we have to do that more often!! (but maybe not for 3 hr stretches!! ;))

Miss u!
k

natther said...

Bring 'em on! I'll take any and all pictures - and reports - you can send. That kid is a natural!

Even pictures of Spanky are welcome, but I'd prefer those 3 adorable little faces.

By the way, is Minnie still at 'camp'?