Monday, September 22, 2008



FALL TV!!!!! After last season's writers strike, I am looking forward to tv even more. Some of the shows I am grieving for are Journeyman and Life. I thought they were really good, but apparently no one thought of asking me.
Before I talk about my favorite tv shows, I have to give a big shout out for Tina "Genius" Fey for her role as Sara Palin. SPOT ON! She was sooo good. So funny. I want to be her in my next life....... Very sad this is the last season for SNL. It's an end to an era. Yes, it's had it's very dry years, but can you imagine how hard it would be to come up with fresh material all the time? When it was good, it was really good.






Some of the exciting shows this season - if not new to tv, are new to me and I like 'em!
I am so excited that FNL is back on this season. I was afraid it would be cancelled for good. It's such a great show. Yes, there's football, but it's not a football show. It's the best show you're not watching. Isn't that an actual award at the Emmy's?? I have to say that Tim Riggins......so hot. Yeah, I said it. I'm old, not dead.



Megan, Abby and Dawn got me hooked on Army Wives. Love it. Although, Kim Delaney needs to lay off the collagen!



I heard the critics rave about Fringe, so I tivo'd it and I do like it. It's kind of an "X Files" meets CSI. (the CSI sans David Caruso - that man drives me crazy..ick)


I think I'll tivo Pushing Daisies. It sounds really good and it has a very loyal following. I'm also excited for my favorite stand-bys.....Grey's Anatomy, Samantha Who, 30 Rock, The Office, Private Practice, Brothers and Sisters, Without A Trace, Women's Murder Club(Is that coming back? Not sure), Supernatural and Paranormal State. Whew! You'd think I actually have time to watch all these shows. What will inevitably happen, is that many will get deleted before I get to them. It's all about survival of the fittest, baby. You're good, you get watched, you're mediocre, you get deleted. That's just the way it is...................

3 comments:

Raquel said...

I loved Tina Fey as Sarah Palin. It was crazy. I think they were separated at birth! She even had her accent down. I did not know that this was the last year for SNL. I do not watch a lot of network T.V. so this came as a shock. First no more videos on MTV, now this. I'm getting old:-)

Schreiber family said...

Yeah, the people who do characters on SNL are usually pretty close, but Tina Fey was the best I've seen.
Remember when Mtv was JUST videos?! We are getting old. :(

Anonymous said...

Did you watch "Life" last night. Very Good.