Sunday, August 15, 2010


"Good morning. Got any carrots?? It's ok, you go find some, I'll wait here."
Cousin love.




While my brother and SIL claim they were delighted at the influence the older cousins had on their son, I fully expect a phone call. That conversation would start something like this, "Do you know what your kid taught my son?!" Just teasing. I think he had a blast, as did all the kids - there's just nothing better than hunting hermit crabs.


We are now trying to get back to normal. We drove through the night to get home and it wasn't as bad as we thought it might be, but it still takes a toll on the (aging) body. We now dive right back in to the routine, while still savoring the last days of summer. My BIL is an awesome photographer and I look forward to seeing some of the moments he captured. With his permission, I might be sharing some of them in the near future.....the beauty of the beach!!







No comments: