Wednesday, July 29, 2009

It's no secret. I want a Jeep Wrangler. I've always wanted a Jeep. In high school, my mom told me I couldn't get one, because of the way I drove- too fast into the turns-I would roll it. Of course, she was absolutely, totally...right. But, now I am a more responsible driver and could handle it. It is my dream car.




Since we do not have, say, $10,000 to get a Jeep and the tires I'd want for it, I will live vicariously through Vivian.


My Aunt Marilyn sent me a giftcard for Babies R Us. I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it. The other kids all had a walker and loved it. They all walked really early which may or may not have had anything to do with the walker. Vivi's legs are almost long enough to reach and be able to do the Barney Rubble. It should be no time at all before she's cornering around the kitchen with no roll-over fears.

*On the milestone front, Vivian rolled over today. She has been really, really close for a week. She did it all by her little self today with Ally and I as witnesses.

**Our vacation photos are on the way. They are on Eric's work computer, so I will have to retrieve them. Much fun had by all.

1 comment:

natther said...

That is hilarious! I do hope she is careful.

I was trying to refrain from making this comment, but……… I have it in writing that I was absolutely, totally, right! I couldn't help myself. LOL