Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hello....Kyu!!
We got to meet my new nephew!!! On our way back from Washington Island, we stopped by my brother and SIL's house. I think Kyu really took to Ally and Eric...yes, Eric. Who knew?! He was so sweet and beautiful and delicious. I know it sounds like I'm describing a cupcake, but he IS all those things! The second day we were there, he missed his morning nap and you would have never known it. He was so good and happy.






Although given a binky by the adoption agency/foster parents, Kyu never had an interest in one...until Vivian showed up! He liked hers and sometimes got it in his mouth, but mostly played with it and chewed on it. I offered to let them keep it, but it DID say, "Daddy's Little Girl" on it.
I wish I had more photos of our stay, but we were very much enjoying being around Kyu and taking him in. The camera seemed to always be wherever we weren't. My nephew is smart, witty, adorable and very, very, very much loved!!!!!



No comments: