Tuesday, October 28, 2008

ATTENTION : Fall is missing. Repeat. Fall is missing. Gone. Where oh where could fall be? I don't know, but it sure as hell is not in central Ohio!!!!!

I am NOT a fan of winter. I don't even like the 6 months of winter we get normally, sooooo having it start in OCTOBER is unacceptable!!!!! We went from 80 degree weather, pretty much straight to what we have now, which is NOT fall.

We got snow the other day. We had wind chills this morning of 23 degrees. Right now it is 40 degrees, but will be down in the mid 30's by the time football practice starts. ( That's without the wind chill factored in.) "Sorry Max, you're on your own. Mommy will watch you from the van, ok?"

* On an only slightly different note, Max is playing in the championship game this coming weekend. The team they are playing is the only team that beat them this season. Last game between these two was torture. In the end, I waited by the gate for my own son, but secretly imagined myself choking the opposing players as they walked/strutted off the field. Oh crap, did I just type that out loud??? Seriously, boys lacking in any type of sportsman-like conduct. Wish Max luck!!!

**On a much different note, our halloween party was this past weekend. We did not have our own camera there, so I will have to wrangle up some photos from anyone sober enough to hold a camera steady...could be a challenge, but I think I'll find someone.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought you may have fallen off the earth. How are you feeling? When are we going to hang out again. Peace out.