Wednesday, October 8, 2008

So, this is Eric's first time out. He said the shooting part wasn't so hard, (shocker, seeing as how he is a Marine) but the horse part he struggled with.


Apparently, getting Uno to go was a challenge. He later learned, he had the brakes on - pulling back on the reigns.

My cowboy.

I think he really enjoyed himself out there. This is a really fun weekend activity. Our own horses, could get trained to shoot -especially George. I think this is a possibility before next season, which starts in the spring.
Just had to get another picture of Al, in. This was Al on Rocky, pre-shake.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I'm going to say this, but........save the horse, ride a cowboy.

Rawr!

kim said...

OMG! Seriously - how beautiful is Al on that horse??? She is one little cutie, Mon~

Looks like Eric had a good time!! :)

Miss u~