Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Here he goes!! That kid ready to tackle him looks so big!! It's hard not to gasp at each and every hit.





I 'm not sure if Max knows Eric is taking his picture or not. It would not surprise me if Max is "practicing" his moves. Cocky? Perhaps, but I prefer.....confident, motivated and goal-oriented. He's already thinking of which college would be best to get drafted out of.....you gotta admire a kid with dreams!!
How can he even see the ball with that helmet on?! That's what I want to know......

Football Mom....................pads in/ pads out/pads in/pads out........stinky gear, stinky van, stinky boys..........sitting in the extreme heat/ sitting in the extreme cold...........bleacher butt...........concession stand food.......... 2 1/2 hours of anxiety and nail-chewing..........seeing your kid say "Hi Mom" on ESPN..............worth it. Yeah, yeah, I may have big dreams, too, but it could happen.




1 comment:

natther said...

Thanks so much for the photos. I can't wait to get out there and see the little 'stars.'