Friday, August 8, 2008

My BIL, SIL and family came for a visit this past week, all the way from Iowa~just to see us!! :) Their son, C, went straight for fishing in the pond. He actually caught a couple of fish!
Al and cousin,L. One night, Ally told me she loved L like a sister!! Does it get any sweeter than that?!
All the cousins together. It's pretty interesting how they all could pass for siblings!! Those are some very serious Schreiber genes!

The first full day they were here, we took in Zoombezi Bay. It's a new waterpark attached to the Columbus zoo. It was pretty massive! My favorite part was the wave pool. I really thought I would lose a kid or two in it, but only lost my bikini bottoms(almost completely), so not as bad as it could have been.
The boys went with Uncle Kurt down the large funnel waterslide. Or, as the boys called it, "the big toilet bowl". I truly wish Kurt could've snapped a couple pictures, because I understand the faces on the kids were priceless...especially cousin C's.
Of course, baby J was cracking me up the entire time. The way he said, "Whuuut?" like you just told him the most unbelievable story........the best.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for pictures! I can't wait until we can take "cousin pictures" with the Miller cousins next week!

kim said...

Hi U!!
Ok - I have no excuses that matter worth a fig. We are going to come out to visit - I can't stand it any longer!!! I am so sorry we weren't able to stop on our way back from D.C. - we had a 12 hr. day to make it back in one swoop - had tix to Cubs game, which made it more inflexible. I want to come sometime when we can just play. Besides - I want to see me some horses, too!!
I miss you terribly. Looks like you had fun with the other Schreiber clan - can't believe how big all of your kiddos are!!!!!!
Hugs to all -
I hate that we didn't get to see you!!