Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hattie wanted to be a mermaid. Well, she got her wish!!
The "girls", aka Mom, Mia, Crissy and I went on a shopping trip. My favorite? The Chocolate Tree!!! Everyone got yummies!!
My sister's birthday was close to our dates in Fripp, so Dave (hubby) planned a little surprise party. He got her a book with pictures of her girls over the years with captions. It was awesome! There were tears of joy shed. I think it was a pretty nice surprise.
L to R: Nick, Dad, Chris, Crissy, Max, Jay and Al, Meleah, Dave and Mom.
This was a great trip. Hurricane/tropical storm Fay, put a little damper on the trip towards the end, but the trip as a whole was a lot of fun!!

1 comment:

kim said...

These pictures are so fun!! Makes me feel like I was there! ;)
Happy Birthday Meleah.
Eric's face in the chocolate photo is priceless! We will have to get him chocolate for Christmas....
and Hattie as a mermaid.....too dang cute~

btw - your kids are the most beautiful kids EVER! Makes me miss them. Max is growing up way too fast.......
do the girls just lose their mind over him??