Sunday, March 27, 2011

We had just watched "Secretariat", so Ally's cake reflected her love for that movie.
I said I would never again have a slumber party of girls. They are really no fun at all....for me. A couple girls, sure. Even then, it's risky. But, what else do you do in February for your daughter's birthday? Within an hour of getting these girls into my home, there was drama. I knew I couldn't take another 24 hours of this. I told them that they needed to figure it out and get along. I also said that I could have 8 boys in my house for an entire weekend, and there would be not ONE fight. No drama. No arguments that they couldn't deal with on their own. But, I get 4 girls for an hour and they couldn't handle it???? There wasn't another fight the rest of the time. I am not a good "girl mom".
I don't know how THIS started. Oh wait, maybe it was me. Yes, good move, mom, start a frosting war. Niiiiiice.

No comments: