Saturday, November 14, 2009

Ohio State can suck it.
I had high hopes. OSU fans (in general) are obnoxious, so I usually route for whoever is playing against OSU. Don't get me wrong, I happen to love some OSU fans - some great friends and wonderful acquaintances. However, we've lived in many big ten states and one SEC state. We have never strayed from our Iowa roots. We have not become gophers, bulldogs, badgers, or buckeyes. I had high hopes for Iowa. They had a rookie, freshman quarterback and they came to play. They gave it a great shot.
GO HAWKEYES!!!!!!!

4 comments:

natther said...

Great post, Monica. Spoken like a true Iowan!

kim said...

Agreed.

Vandenberg's Mama should be proud....

Meleah said...

Wait a second....when you say you haven't forgotten your roots you mean everyone BUT MAX, right? Isn't that little booger an Ohio State fan? I thought of him a lot last weekend for that very reason. Even when Hattie started cheering for OSU for unknown reasons. I said, "That's okay Hattie. Your cousin Max likes OSU, too." :)

Schreiber family said...

Yeah, Max really just routes for whoever is WINNING. LOL!