Tuesday, November 24, 2009


Ahhh.....ok, I feel better, now. Sorry about that bah humbug stuff. It happens every year. Thankfully I'm able to get myself out of it, thanks to the dedication of my wonderful and generous friend, Kim. She "made" me take steps to enjoy Christmas a couple years ago. Baking cookies, "Elf", candy cane cocoa, watching the kids enjoy the season, these are the things Christmas is all about anyway.
Before we get wrapped up in the Christmas holiday, lest we not forget Thanksgiving. OF course I am thankful for my family, friends, health, country, etc. Here are a few more obscure things I am thankful for:
1. Ellen Degeneres (because she makes me laugh every day)
2. The smell of horses ( not the shit, but their, ya know, horsey smell)
3. The brief time I had in my life when I could stand in line at the grocery store and NOT rock back and forth. Noticed I had really just stopped doing that before having Viv.
4. Ponytail holders
5. Grapes. Ok, what the hell, fermented grapes. Hee Hee Hee.
6. Odor eliminator garbage bags
7. Peroxide and vinegar (although I haven't tried them together). Who KNEW you could clean so many things with them!
8. That reminds me...occasionally an actual HELPFUL email comes my way. So, the Internet would be another thing I'm grateful for.
9. Elmo. 'Nuff said, right?
10. Coffee, chocolate and Johnny Depp
I wish you all a very happy Thanksgiving. Eat, drink, and be merry. I know I will!!! :)

No comments: