Thursday, August 6, 2009

More Washington Island photos:



Al and Lainey rode their bikes to Papa and Grammy's. They are also loving their matching shirts!!


Eric, Viv and I on Rock Island beach.


Hmmm...Max looks like he was definitely up to no good prior to being photographed.



Wave-runnin', Jet-skiing, Ski-dooing, whatever you want to call it, it's the highlight of my week. I love, love, love going fast on the water. I think, here, I was promising Max I would go slower and wouldn't dump him. Fun-hater.




1 comment:

kim said...

Ok - Can I just say how AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL you are in these photos?? WOW Monica - you are prettier every day - how do you do that?
And what a vivacious and fun-loving, active mama you are! No wonder your kids are always smiling....they get you for a mom.

Miss you! Looks like you had TONS of fun - what a great get-away.

:)