Monday, August 17, 2009

It was 3 years in the making, but we finally got to see Ann and Hannah again! When asked by Eric why I would want to move back to Georgia again, my reply was, "Because that's where Ann is!" It was like we hadn't missed a day of being together. Ann got to celebrate her birthday while in Ohio (yay?) cheesecake and all...

Happy birthday Ann!!


God, I miss her.....



Ann is an awesome, awesome, did I mention awesome photographer. While visiting, she took many pictures of the kids. They are unbelievable. I can't wait to share them. This is Ann taking pictures of the kids and the horses.
All we really did was play around the house and enjoy each other's company. That's my kind of vacation!! :)




1 comment:

annieg said...

The best birthday I ever had! I love my Schreiber clan....I miss you too! Please come back!