Thursday, April 30, 2009

WARNING!!!! GRAPHIC PICTURES OF JAY'S FINGER! THOSE OF YOU WITH WEAK CONSTITUTIONS......LOOK AWAY NOW.



Alrighty then.







Most have already heard the story, but here it is anyway. Last Sunday Jay and a friend were smashing matchbox cars with a short-handled sledgehammer. I know, I know....why would I let them do that....blah, blah, blah....Max and Jay have done it many times before and it always went the same way~ I contemplate saying no, but don't. I then call out..."Be careful!!!!" Sunday was no different. I was feeding Viv when I heard a cry/scream like no other. It was the textbook definition of bloodcurdling. I won't go into too much detail, but as we were running water over Jay's finger, I was silently praying that it wouldn't fall off into the sink. No lie. We fly off to the local hospital ER..



*The doctor at the first ER went to Iowa and worked at Covenant (Eric went to Iowa and I used to work at Covenant hospital-go figure) They decided he would definitely need to be seen by a hand surgeon.






1 comment:

kim said...

Dear Lord.....!!