Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A great lady from Eric's work, made this cake for Jay. Let's say it together..........friggin' awesome!!
Yummy!
This is the "death star" pinata. I've aways wanted to make one of these crafty little creations. Now I have, and I will never, ever, do it again. I should have started this project a week before the party. I started three days......hey, I have never claimed to be organized! Anyway, the pinata lasted through about 6 hits, and it was a gonner. The kids really only cared about the candy, anyway, right?

2 comments:

natther said...

Do you remember the first pinatas I made for the TFD party? I had them hanging in the basement and kept adding layers - apparently way too many layers, as we finally had to have grown men hit them to break them open! Oh, well at least 30 kids got to hit them for what seemed like hours on end! Kept you out of the pop machines!

kim said...

Wow! What a great cake!! Bet Jay loved it! ;)
And the party looks like a blast! I always tell everyone that you are the very best boy mom ever!!

Happy Birthday Jay!!!

:)