Tuesday, April 6, 2010

It's DONE!! I have been trying, in vain, to get Vivian's room done before the weekend birthday festivities. Once my mom got here and was able to watch the kids, I was able to finish it. I posted awhile back a poll as to what quote I should put on the wall. I decided that I couldn't pick just one. I ended up putting 4 quotes on the wall!! I had big ideas for fancy fonts and pretty pictures. This was quickly sidelined since I just wanted to get it done!! It still came out great and the obvious unprofessional and non-uniform letters are to make it look more "handmade". That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

This is how it turned out......




For you Gilmore Girl fans.....like the dragonfly??? :)

1 comment:

annieg said...

It's beautiful! I LOVE LOVE LOVE her bedroom. You did an awesome job!