Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Awesome Easter!!!

My brother, SIL and nephew came from Indiana to help us celebrate Easter along with Grandma. We had a blast!!
WooHoo!!! Q even got to drive!!



In the bucket is the first toad of the season. In addition to bucket fishing, toad hunting, horse grooming and EZGo riding, we had an egg hunt, Easter ham meal and plenty of chocolate consumption. Could it get any better?!

I have been trying to sign to Vivian for months now, with absolutely NO response. My nephew has been signing for a long time and knows many, many signs. Within a few days of Q being here, Viv signed "more" and "milk"!! Apparently, she thought I was full of shit, but since Q did it, he must know what he's talking about. She also said "mama" in the grocery store for Grandma while I was trying to track down french fried onions.....argh!!

Ally loves her cousin and I think the feeling is mutual. Undeniably adorable!!



2 comments:

natther said...

That picture of Ally and Kyu is adorable!

Meleah said...

I swear my blood pressure drops several points whenever I'm at your house. All the activities, playing outside, loved ones all around. More than a little jealous I wasn't there with all of you!

Love ya and miss ya!