Thursday, October 1, 2009

Good/Bad TV update:

It's a new season of tv and I'm slowly accepting the DVR/Tivo quandary. DVR is no Tivo. However, I now have shows I've been wanting to see, but didn't have the channel. Case in point, Glee. This is my new breakout fave show. It's funny, entertaining and full of inappropriate high school drama. I wouldn't let my teenager watch it, but I find it hilarious.









I'm still hanging with Grey's Anatomy. I would have been really pissed to find out George O'Malley died, if it weren't for the rumors during the summer that he was, in fact, leaving.


I love The Mentalist, Army Wives, and as always Gilmore Girls re-runs. Last word was that Friday Night Lights will come back for two more seasons, but no information on when the season premiere will take place. That was the good news........the bad news? Some of my favorites have been cancelled. Life On Mars, Pushing Daisies, Without A Trace and Life....all cancelled. *sniff, sniff*
I'm on the fence regarding Community and Modern Family. I will have to watch a few more shows to figure out if I will stay with them.
When is it that I have time to watch all these shows???? Laundry day. I also sneak in some watch time while feeding Vivian or killing time at 5:30 am when she has woken..OOPS...too early to function normally and use the time wisely.

No comments: