Sunday, September 27, 2009

Game day again and I wanted to get a photo of the whole family in our Highland gear. Unfortunately, I forgot until we got home and there was no one to take our picture. Sure, we could have set up the auto timer, but who's got that extra 3 minutes to spare?!?! I mean, seriously!! For today, the kids will have to do.
It's amazing what a person can do with a laser printer.......Vivi has Scot football team apparel just like the Bullets onesie. If we were a bigger school, there may be size 6-9 month Highland Scot stuff, but for now, the $5 I had to spend to make this shirt is about all I'll be shelling out.
*Oh, and yes, that spot on her back IS exploded baby poop. I knew you were thinking it.....




3 comments:

kim said...

I love it!!!
The kids look so great - and so HAPPY! I love little Viv - she is definitely a schreiber, isn't she? :)

I still have a gift for her......I am soooooo lame it's shameful. I do love you guys - you know that, right?

;)

Hugs to all!! Go Team!
& sign me up for some spirit wear! :)

Meleah said...

You are so awesome! They'll look back at that picture with such fond memories.
And Viv has changed so much since we saw her in July!!

natther said...

I agree with Meleah!