Monday, September 21, 2009

As I mentioned in a previous post, it's football time! I'm pretty sure this is Jay's last year. He said the only reason he agreed to football this season was because he knew Max would annoy the hell out of him if he didn't. He gets some decent playing time, but mostly jacks around on the bench with his buds. In all honesty, he'd rather be on the sidelines most the game, anyway. He gets upset when bigger guys hit him and throw him to the ground. Um....ye-ah. I would too!!!!! I can't blame him. This sport is not for the faint of heart and Jay's heart is pure and sweet. I would rather he stay that way, so I say next year, let's try guitar or soccer.



This is Al's first year cheering. She picks up the cheers really fast. I believe that's because she cheers for Vivian .....all... the... time. I go to bed with cheers in my head and wake up with those same cheers in my head. But, she's having fun and that's pretty awesome.


As I mentioned before, this is Max's first year as QB. It was a very dramatic start to the season with all the indecision and pressure. He is having a great time with the new position and is good at it. The JV team has won their last two games 32-0 and 21-0.


....And he can still run for touchdowns like last season. :)


2 comments:

Lionel Messi said...

טוב תודה לך נושא יותר נפלא

kim said...

Dang - look at that boy run!
Awesome.

We always knew he would be a little stud. Are you fighting the girls off yet?
And Al cheering on her brothers is the best... ADORABLE! She looks like a natural.

Jay - I love that little guy. Yeah, those with the hearts on their sleeve have a love/hate with football. I totally get that. So glad he's having fun though - whether it's on the gridiron or on the sidelines........that kid rocks.

Miss you guys!
k