Saturday, June 20, 2009

Al played t-ball last year and was luke-warm about the experience. Some days she was excited to play and others she would much rather be at home, chillin'. This year when it came time for sign ups, I asked her about a dozen times if she wanted to play. The answer was always no. Okie dokie, then. However, when our friend's daughter's team needed a player due to girls on vacation, Al was all over it.







Now the team wants to put her on the roster for the rest of the season. I asked Al why she's soooo excited to play now, but didn't want to sign up. She said, "Well, I didn't know I'd be on Brylinn's team!!!" Oh. Sorry. I forgot that with girls, it's all about the girlfriends and all..........learning new things every day.



1 comment:

natther said...

Great pictures. Ally, you look like a natural!