Saturday, November 29, 2008

I don't know why I can't get these pictures to zoom in and save, but it's just not happening for me. So, put on your glasses and/or squint, and you might be able to see these....


Confirmation it's a girl. Lack of boy parts...
The tech put little markers on the eye sockets, making her look like a kick-ass Halloween decoration. Jay thought it was cool.....skeleton sister.

Hi everyone!!!


Ally got to feel her kick last night, and thought it was pretty cool. In case you haven't heard already, the fetus within now has a name - Vivian Margaret. (Mostly Vivi as a nickname already)

2 comments:

kim said...

:)
Congrats!! She is beautiful like her mama & sis already!! ;0)
How fun. I totally envy you right now~
and your halloween decoration comment made me laugh out loud~

xoxoxo to all!
k

Meleah said...

Hmmm...do you think the close-up of her "lack of boy parts" could be used to embarass her in high school? I wonder....