Tuesday, April 15, 2008

RANDOM THOUGHTS AND TOO MUCH TIME ON MY HANDS/PROCRASTINATION RESULTS IN THIS KIND OF ENTRY:





First of all, I would like to just let everyone know the injustice of letting this show go. It was, in my opinion, the most underrated show on TV. It was so good!!!! I am TiVoing the past shows that are on the family channel. I feel let down, that it wasn't allowed to continue. Was it a contract issue? Ugh. Amy Sherman-Palladino should have been given whatever she asked for . Then, I was excited to hear that Ms. Sherman-Palladino was launching a new show with Parker Posie....yay! I really like her. Could it be? Another show by my beloved Amy Sherman-Palladin? It could never be another Gilmore Girls, but it could be a great show!............O.....M......G.....it was the worst piece of crap I have ever seen on TV. What? How? I can't wrap my brain around the monstrosity of "The Return of Jezebel James". Lorelei's ex-fiance was in it, "Max". That was the only thing that was remotely GilmoreGirlish. So much disappointment............I will continute to watch my GG's on TiVo and delight in the fast-talking, whitty beyond belief, incredible mother-daughter bond that is Gilmore.....



All that being said about Gilmore Girls, leads me to(one) of my new fave shows..."Samantha Who?" The premise is a nasty, mean, snotty woman.....Samantha......gets in a car accident, slips into a coma, then comes back out, having amnesia. She remembers nothing at first, then gets "snippets" as she goes on with her life. The kicker is that she is now a very nice, trustworthy and sweet person. She must deal with people coming up to her and slap her or scream obscenities... I LOVE Christina Applegate and Eva Mendez, as her still somewhat snobby friend. Guess what???? Do you know who is Samantha's other best friend? SOOKIE!!! AKA: Lorelei Gilmore's best friend! Oh, it is just so perfect!

My new fave thing in water enjoyment.
I went on and on about the Smart Water. I love it. I do. But....I feel bad about buying water in plastic water bottles. The #7 bottles I have are, amazingly, not all that good for you! Go friggin' figure. So, I purchased two of these babies. They are great. When I used to put our home filtered water in the plastic bottles and let it sit....it developed a "taste". It was a waste, in that I would have to throw it out. However, water left in these, taste just as good as when you first filled it up. Love it!!


2 comments:

kim said...

Never saw gilmore - but have seen an episode or two of Samantha. Christina Applegate is hilarious!

:)

Anonymous said...

I've had two separate sources recommend that water bottle now. Guess I'll have to get one!