Monday, February 22, 2010

POLL!!!!!!!



Ok people, I need help. When we lived in Georgia, I wrote part of a poem on Ally's wall, which I loved. I want to do the same for Viv, but can't decide what to write. I found a lot of stuff on the Internet and have narrowed it down to these 9 quotes/sayings. Help me choose the right one.



1) Golden slumbers fill your eyes, Smiles awake when you rise, Sleep pretty darling, do not cry, And I will sing a lullaby -Beatles, 1969



2)With moonbeams in hand and stardust in eyes, you're a baby of heaven, drifting down from the sky - unknown



3) Courage, determination, pride...that's what little girls are made of - unknown



4) Daughters dance their way into your heart, whirling on the tips of angel wings; scattering kisses and gold dust in our paths - unknown



5) Girls are giggles with freckles all over them - unknown



6) May you touch fireflies and stars, dance with fairies and talk to the man in the moon. Welcome to the world, little one. It's been waiting for you.



7) Only a true princess would get away with as much as I do.



8) Someday I may find my prince charming, but Daddy will always be my king.



9) Last but not least, the lyrics to "Were You Lead", which is the theme song to Gilmore Girls. A song in which, when heard, Viv nearly breaks her neck to see the tv, dances and smiles to. I'm just sayin'.......she's my daughter. -Where you lead, I will follow anywhere you tell me to. If you need , if you need me to be with you , I will follow where you lead. - Carole King

I could also do a montage of different sayings, since I have a large wall to work with. I will post pictures when I get her room all done. It's so pretty, I wish I could sleep in it. Really. Eric snores.

4 comments:

kim said...

Oh how fun!!!
I am in love with #6....and #3...... both took my breath away.
However - the last one from the song may be the one that speaks to both of you - ;)

It's a tough choice! I can't wait to see the pictures ~ I'm sure it will be beautiful!

tfdchief said...

I would go for three or seven.

EE said...

I agree... how fun !

#7 is precious - she is indeed a princess
#5 is just fun
but #4 kinda catches my heart and makes it smile

Anonymous said...

Hmm... I like the Beatles, but #6 is a good, too. Also, I really like the lyrics of GG theme song, but not the song itself. THAT'S TOUGH.