Monday, January 4, 2010

One of the things on my nephew, Kyu's, wish list was a foam sword. His wish was my command.

Of course his Mom and Dad knew what it would be used for and delighted in it. Actually, we all delighted in it :)




Uncle Nick got Max Underarmour gear. Would you believe this kid goes through these wrist/head/arm bands like underwear? Ok, I guess that's not so impressive when you realize #1 - I throw them away if I've asked him to pick them up more than 5 times in a 6 week period and #2- Max doesn't actually go through underwear all that fast ( a funny story for another post)


It was a hard year for Meleah, Chris and my I and our pets. Chris and Crissy lost their dear Bella in August. We lost Cody in October and Meleah and Dave lost Clyde (dude) in November. Mom made us ornaments as tributes to our beloved pets.
Everyone enjoyed their gifts and spending time together. Eric ordered me a Vikings Favre jersey and although I was perturbed that he got me something when we weren't exchanging with each other, I was THRILLED to have it! I wear it all the time :)
The other gift I received was from Chris & Crissy. They donated money to the humane society in Cody's name. They said someone did that for them when Bella died and they thought it was a thoughtful gift. I wholeheartedly agree!! I love it.
Now we are re-organizing our stuff and re-packing for Florida. We leave for Disney on Friday and are super excited. We are hoping for some warmer weather and dry skies. Seeing as how it is now 3 degrees here and 12 feet of snow, I think we'll be in luck.

No comments: