Monday, May 12, 2008

WOW! Just when you think you've made it through the winter with no major illness........ I got slammed last week with I can only describe as, well, the flu. I slept from 6pm Sunday evening to about 3pm Monday afternoon. A week later, I'm still coughing and congested. Ick. Anyhoo, I am trying to catch up with the emails, cleaning and blogging.






This was Ally's field trip to the Franklin Park Conservatory. They have a butterfly exhibit I had been wanting to go to for awhile.

Beautiful sculpture!!

This butterfly landed on Al's finger and found her pretty sweet, cuz it didn't budge for quite awhile.
This was the koi pond. The pictures don't do it justice. It was beautiful!

1 comment:

natther said...

I'm sure you are right - those butterflies liked Ally because she is so-o-o incredibly sweet! Great photos. It looked like a very fun field trip.