Saturday, May 2, 2009

Our time at Children's Hospital didn't seem to phase Viv - she ate and slept as usual. I was freezing, tired and hungry, however (Yeah, poor ME - Jay had needles shoved into his finger) :(
The x-ray. Look close and you can see the middle bone in pieces.

As Katie so eloquently put it on facebook ~ This doctor should definitely NOT play poker! LOL!!!!!


The scene of the crime ======== You'll notice the blood drops which made a trail all the way to the house. Of course Eric took pictures, but I'll spare you those.



1 comment:

kim said...

Oh Mon......
I don't even know what to say. I so badly wish that I lived closer to help...with what exactly I'm not sure - sit with you maybe?
I hope Jay is doing better - and you, too....
He truly is a Jedi Knight, that one.
{{hugs}}